JOBS & APPRENTICESHIPS
THE LATEST VACANCIES
Health Facilities Scotland
So much happening in NHS Health Facilities Scotland @NHSNSS – here’s another fabulous opportunity to make a difference and join a great team.
REPROCESSING SPECIALIST –
MEDICAL DEVICES | CMR Surgical
Why join us?
CMR is one of the UK’s most exciting companies to be joining right now. The scale of our ambition to build a world-class medical devices company in Cambridge is matched only by the breath-taking innovation that underpins our next generation of surgical robot. We’re an award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
We’re looking for a Reprocessing Specialist to join our growing Reprocessing & Biocompatibility team in a non-laboratory, office-based position based in Cambridge, UK.
• Keeping up to date with a working knowledge of industry regulations, standards, and guidance documents for medical device reprocessing, and sterilisation.
• Concurrently oversee multiple projects requiring frequent communication and collaboration between internal departments and external suppliers, including test houses.
• Manage multiple cleaning, disinfection, sterilisation validations as well as compatibility investigations with reprocessing agents and performance testing with diligence.
• Conduct reprocessing, sterilisation risk assessments and input to IFU generation and reprocessing related UFMEAs.
• Generate technical summaries to support regulatory submission, approvals, and strategies. • Update relevant documentation for existing products to ensure compliance with country-specific requirements and international standards.
• This is an office-based role working with sub-contractor labs, reviewing documents (e.g. protocols, reports, risk assessments), analysing data, and producing required outputs (e.g. risk assessments and summary reports)
A natural communicator hopefully goes without saying, but in addition we’d like you to have:
• Analytical and meticulous examination of reports and data
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in life sciences, microbiology or relevant technical discipline.
• Experience in a similar related role in industry or consultancy, within the medical device field.
• Expertise in Sterilisation, Reprocessing and Regulatory Submissions • Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills and critical thinking.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package (including non-contributory pension scheme, cycleto-work scheme, life assurance, and our legendary monthly BBQs).
On top of that, you’ll be joining a company with a fabulous culture of ambition, creativity and teamwork, and where fun is just as valued as our commitment to make surgery better for millions of people.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you!
@Please could all candidates apply via the link:
IDSc BRANCH MAP
Click on a part of the map to find out information relating to that sector.